In the Rearview: Key moments from Pocono
August 04, 2013, NASCAR.com
Relive the cautions and changes that gave Kasey Kahne a win at Pocono
1. Juan Pablo Montoya tapped Ricky Stenhouse Jr. on the first lap of the race, sending Stenhouse to the garage for repairs.
2. Denny Hamlin saw his Chase hopes fall even further after hitting the wall on Lap 15.
3. David Gilliland scraped the wall, sending flames through his car.
4. Debris brings out caution number four.
5. As tire problems continued to plague drivers, David Stremme slipped into the wall.
6. Timmy Hill and Aric Almirola got tangled in Turn 3 on Lap 103.
7. Danica Patrick got loose in Turn 2, causing a chain reaction that ended in Jeff Burton's car being towed off the track.
8. Jimmie Johnson hits the wall, sending debris onto the track.
9. Matt Kenseth took a chance on old tires and was sent spinning in Turn 2.
With two laps to go, Jeff Gordon held the lead. Coming to the white flag, he was in second.
Even though Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch were the birthday boys, Kasey Kahne was the one celebrating in Victory Lane.
Here's what the race winner had to say about the GoBowling.com 400.
And here's what the others had to say.