With the bracket insanity known as March Madness upon us, the Ford Racing stable of drivers is taking part in the fun.
Twelve Ford Racing drivers are taking part in a bracket challenge, competing head-to-head against each other for bragging rights. The drivers' picks will be revealed before each round.
Those participating include Greg Biffle, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Joey Logano, Marcos Ambrose, Aric Almirola, David Ragan, David Gilliland, Dakoda Armstrong, Robert Hight, Bob Tasca III, Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Scott Pruett.
A look at some of the notable Round of 64 picks from the drivers. Chime in on their picks -- and perhaps on your own Final Four selections -- in the comments below.
• Almirola went with mostly chalk, but did pick a mild upset in the Midwest Region with No. 10 seed Arizona State upsetting No. 7 seed Texas.
• Ambrose was a bit bolder, picking a pair of No. 10 seeds (Stanford and BYU) to pull upsets (over New Mexico in the South Region and Oregon in the West Region). His biggest upset though was play-in game winner N.C. State, a No. 12 seed, knocking off Saint Louis, a No. 5 seed.
• Armstrong has the same No. 10 seeds pulling upsets as Ambrose, but also has the West Region's No. 11 seed Nebraska knocking over No. 6 seed Baylor. And he has West Region No. 12 seed North Dakota State shocking No. 5 seed Oklahoma as well.
• Biffle has upsets galore all over his Round of 64 bracket. The Biff has No. 14 seed Western Michigan upsetting No. 3 seed Syracuse and No. 11 seed Dayton upsetting in-state rival No. 6 seed Ohio State in the South Region. In the East Region, he has No. 11 seed Providence topping No. 6 seed North Carolina. Like Armstrong, Biffle also has North Dakota State upsetting Oklahoma. Biffle also has No. 10 seed Arizona State, knocking off No. 7 seed Texas in the Midwest Region.
• Like Biffle, Gilliland has a big upset in Western Michigan knocking off Syracuse. He also has the same pair of No. 10 seeds (Stanford, BYU) as Ambrose pulling mild upsets.
• Logano is sticking primarily with a chalk in the Round of 64, with two No. 9 seeds as his only variations from that. Logano is also hosting his own bracket competition on ESPN.
• Ragan has mostly chalk but does have a pair of No. 10 seeds (Stanford and Arizona State) advancing to the Round of 32.
• Stenhouse Jr. had mostly chalk, but he did pick a handful of upsets. He has Nebraska, BYU and Arizona State pulling Round of 64 upsets.
You can see how the Ford Racing drivers are faring in each round, by clicking here.