STEP ONE: Download a Schedule Listed Above
- Right-click on the link above for the sport schedule you've selected
- Choose Save Target As
- Save the file to your computer's desktop
STEP TWO: Import into Outlook
- Import into Outlook
- Open Outlook Calendar
- Go to File and select "Import and Export"
- Select "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Click "Next"
- Browse for and choose the file downloaded in step one.
- Click "OK"
- Choose "Open as New" for these items to be displayed in their own calendar
- Choose "Import" for these items to be imported into your existing calendar
STEP TWO: Import into Google Calendar:
- Under "Other Calendars" in the left navigation column click on the "Add" link at the bottom right corner
- Choose "Import Calendar" from the menu
- Through the "browse" tool, select the .ics file that you saved to your desktop
- Choose the calendar you would like the new events to be displayed on
- Click "Import"