· The NASCAR Peak Antifreeze iRacing Series is sanctioned by NASCAR and iRacing.com to determine the best virtual stock-car racer in the world.
· The first of its kind sanctioned eSports racing series features the world’s top-40 online racers in virtual replicates of Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race cars.
· Races are held every other week throughout the course of the year at virtual tracks like Daytona International Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway and Bristol Motor Speedway and culminates with a four-race playoff featuring the championship race at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Oct. 23.
· Playoffs: After Week 13, the top eight drivers will be entered into the playoffs. A win in Weeks 14-17 would guarantee a driver placement in the four-driver championship in Week 18. The rest of the field would be filled out by points. Drivers begin the playoffs with 2,000 points, plus three points for any regular-season race victories.
· With more than $17,000 in cash and prizes on the line, this series is the most competitive NASCAR eSports racing series in the world.
|1||Feb. 20||Daytona International Speedway||100||9 p.m. ET||Nick Ottinger|
|2||March 13||ISM Raceway (Phoenix)||156||9 p.m. ET||Keegan Leahy|
|3||March 27||Auto Club Speedway||125||9 p.m. ET||Ryan Luza|
|4||April 10||Las Vegas Motor Speedway||167||9 p.m. ET||Ryan Luza|
|5||April 24||Richmond Raceway||200||9 p.m. ET||Ray Alfalla|
|6||May 8||Kansas Speedway||167||9 p.m. ET||Keegan Leahy|
|7||May 22||Charlotte Motor Speedway||200||9 p.m. ET||Nick Shelton|
|8||June 12||Michigan International Speedway||125||9 p.m. ET||Ryan Luza|
|9||June 26||Sonoma Raceway||55||9 p.m. ET||Bobby Zalenski|
|10||July 10||Chicagoland Speedway||167||9 p.m. ET||Zak Novak|
|11||July 24||New Hampshire Motor Speedway||150||9 p.m. ET||Jimmy Mullis|
|12||Aug. 7||Pocono Raceway||100||9 p.m. ET||Keegan Leahy|
|13||Aug. 21||Texas Motor Speedway||167||9 p.m. ET||Ryan Luza|
|14||Aug. 28||Darlington Raceway||183||9 p.m. ET||Michael Conti|
|15||Sept. 11||Indianapolis Motor Speedway||100||9 p.m. ET||Logan Clampitt|
|16||Sept. 25||Atlanta Motor Speedway||167||9 p.m. ET||Matt Bussa|
|17||Oct. 9||Dover International Speedway||200||9 p.m. ET||Michael Conti|
|18||Oct. 23||Homestead-Miami Speedway||167||9 p.m. ET||Ray Alfalla|