'We have to win'Drivers sitting on playoff bubble discuss strategy for Kansas (2:30 p.m. ET Sun., NBC)
Starting lineup, rosters for Kansas playoff race
Has winning changed Chase Elliott?
Clint Bowyer checks his ego at the door at Kansas
Halloween schemes and more photos from Kansas Speedway
Debate: Which driver below the cutline will advance?
All-SHR Championship 4 would be ‘ridiculously awesome’
Spooky-good paint schemes for Kansas
Fantasy: Which playoff drivers are best for your lineup?
Online racing is helping define NASCAR -- see how
Memorable NASCAR Playoffs heartbreak moments
Get your playoff gear!
- Fantasy: Picks to avoid, sleepers
- Gallagher to retire as driver
- Alon Day and Guillaume Dumarey strike first in Euro practice
- Bowyer welcomes playoff heat
- Blaney leads opening practice
- Clinch scenarios for Kansas
- Where to catch NASCAR on TV
- Lee and Hemric lead Xfinity Series practices at Kansas Speedway
- Wolfe: 'I'll be as aggressive as I can' with elimination on the line
- Clutch in the playoffs: Drivers who won in critical situations
- Social Media Top 8: Junior finds out Letarte is more popular than him
- Blaney rants in latest podcast
- History books: Is the 2018 SHR team the best all time?
- No. 42 team issued L1 penalty
- Monster Energy Series team rosters for Kansas fall race
- From Gordon to Stewart, see all-time winners at Kansas
- Kyle Larson, other 1.5-mile stalwarts look to avoid playoffs elimination
- Analysis: Penalty sets up must-win situation for Larson at Kansas
- Bubba on EBONY Power 100 list
- Kansas calamity: Five years of playoff heartbreak
- Revisit Newman giving Penske his first Daytona 500 win
- 15 great moments in NASCAR history: Newman's 2008 Daytona 500 win
- Most memorable Kansas moments, including Larson's 2017 heartbreak
- Visiting Chase's hometown and the community's love for its native son
- Take a photo tour of Dawsonville, Georgia
- @nascarcasm and Steve Luvender's Random Playoff Power Rankings by predictive text
- Vote now for the Most Popular Driver Award in all three national series
- Most Popular Driver update: The current top 10
- Top drivers invited to compete for spots in Drive for Diversity