The mission of NASCAR’s Sourcing & Procurement Team is to establish strategic thinking in all procurement efforts; partnering with innovative suppliers, with sustainability and diversity woven into everything we do. We thank you for your interest in becoming one of our suppliers. Our expectations include:
- Proven financial viability
- Competitive pricing & cost saving solutions
- Quality Assurance (Product, On-time Delivery, Contractual Reporting, etc.)
- A+ Social Responsibility/Sustainability Strategy
- We expect our Suppliers to promote an inclusive work environment actively and meaningfully in their operations and across their supply chains.
- Procuring goods and services from companies that are majority owned, operated and controlled by the following economically disadvantaged groups: Minority-owned, Woman-owned, LGBT-owned, Veteran, Disabled Veteran and Disabled-owned businesses.
If you are interested in becoming a NASCAR Supplier, we encourage you to register and provide your company information. This will help us align your current products and services with our needs so that we can contact you when there is a business opportunity. Before registering please review NASCAR’s Supplier Code of Conduct as we strive to partner with suppliers that share our commitment to ethical business practices. Please contact NASCARStrategicSourcing@NASCAR.com with any questions. We thank you for your interest and look forward to learning more about your company!