Jeremy Clements shocked the NASCAR world — as well as himself — by winning Sunday at Road America for the first time across his 256 XFINITY Series starts.
An upset, for sure, but was it the biggest one the sport has seen?
Check out our list of biggest NASCAR upsets to see the top 15 of all time.
To learn more about each of the 15 listed, click the links below, then vote for your choice in our poll.
- Jeremy Clements, 2017, Road America
- Chris Buescher, 2016, Pocono
- Trevor Bayne, 2011, Daytona
- David Ragan, 2013, Talladega
- Regan Smith, 2011, Darlington
- Ron Bouchard, 1981, Talladega
- Jamie McMurray, 2002, Charlotte
- Brad Keselowski, 2009, Talladega
- Michael Waltrip, 2001, Daytona
- David Reutimann, 2009, Charlotte
- Derrike Cope, 1990, Daytona
- Tiny Lund, 1963, Daytona
- Greg Sacks, 1985, Daytona
- Kevin Harvick, 2001, Atlanta
- John King, 2012, Daytona