Kyle Larson and Katelyn Sweet are joining the ranks of expectant parents in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, with son Owen helping to announce the news.
The driver of the Chip Ganassi Racing No. 42 Chevrolet posted the announcement on Instagram, and Owen’s little sister or brother is scheduled to arrive in May 2018. Owen will be 3 on Dec. 22.
Paul Menard and his wife, Jennifer, welcomed their second child last week. Among the other drivers whose families are growing:
– Ty Dillon’s baby girl is due this month.
– Matt Kenseth’s baby is due in December.
– Joey Logano’s baby boy is due in January.
– Kevin Harvick’s baby girl is due in January.
– Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s baby girl is due in May.