The 10-driver playoff field for the 2023 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series is officially set following Saturday’s race at Richmond Raceway.
Carson Hocevar picked up his third win of the season after overtaking Ty Majeski during the waning laps at Richmond.
Matt Crafton claimed the final playoff spot over Stewart Friesen.
The Round of 10 begins Aug. 11 at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park (9 p.m. ET, FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio). The opening round will continue at the Milwaukee Mile on Aug. 27 in what will be the circuit’s first contest at the track since 2009. The Round of 8 will conclude at Kansas Speedway on Sept. 8, where two drivers will be eliminated from championship contention. The Round of 8 will consist of Bristol Motor Speedway (Sept. 14), Talladega Superspeedway (Sept. 30) and Homestead Miami Speedway (Oct. 21).
The championship race will be held at Phoenix Raceway on Nov. 3.
The 10 drivers listed below make up the playoff field. The field includes three former champions: Zane Smith (defending champion), Ben Rhodes (2021) and Matt Crafton (2013, 2014, 2019).
DRIVERS WHO QUALIFIED WITH POINT RESET:
1. Corey Heim, No. 11 Tricon Garage Toyota, wins (2)/Regular Season Champion, 2,030 points
2. Zane Smith, No. 38 Front Row Motorsports Ford, wins (2), 2,022 points
3. Carson Hocevar, No. 42 Niece Motorsports Chevrolet, wins (3), 2,021 points
4. Christian Eckes, No. 19 McAnally-Hilgemann Racing Chevrolet, wins (3), 2,019 points
5. Grant Enfinger, No. 23 GMS Racing Chevrolet, wins (2), 2,017 points
6. Ty Majeski, No. 98 ThorSport Racing Ford, 2,014 points
7. Ben Rhodes, No. 99 ThorSport Racing Ford, wins (1), 2,013 points
8. Nick Sanchez, No. 2 Rev Racing Chevrolet, 2,005 points
9. Matt DiBenedetto, No. 25 Rackley WAR Chevrolet, 2,002 points
10. Matt Crafton, No. 88 ThorSport Racing Ford, 2,002 points