The 2023 NASCAR Cup Series championship picture came fully into focus Sunday afternoon in the Round of 8 finale at Martinsville Speedway.
RELATED: Race results
The following four drivers will compete for a NASCAR Cup Series championship next Sunday at Phoenix Raceway (3 p.m. ET, MRN, NBC, Peacock, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, NBC Sports App):
1. Ryan Blaney, No. 12 Team Penske Ford
2. Christopher Bell, No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
3. Kyle Larson, No. 5 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
4. William Byron, No. 24 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
Of the four above, only Larson and Bell entered Sunday’s race at the 0.526-mile short track with their spots in the Championship 4 secured. Larson won the Round of 8 opener at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, followed by Bell, who claimed victory at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Blaney managed to snatch a clutch win in Martinsville, while Byron skated through via points.
With the Cup Series title field now set, we have a full picture of who is racing for a championship crown in the season finale. Here are the other two Championship 4 fields.
2023 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship 4
Race: Saturday, 7 p.m. ET (USA Network, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
1. Sam Mayer, No. 1 JR Motorsports Chevrolet
2.Justin Allgaier, No. 7 JR Motorsports Chevrolet
3. John Hunter Nemechek, No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
4. Cole Custer, No. 00 Stweart-Haas Racing Ford
2023 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship 4
Race: Friday, 10 p.m. ET (FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
1. Corey Heim, No. 11 Tricon Garage Toyota
2. Carson Hocevar, No. 42 Niece Motorsports Chevrolet
3. Ben Rhodes, No. 99 ThorSport Racing Ford
4. Grant Enfinger, No. 23 GMS Racing Chevrolet