THE MOST COMPLETE WAY TO FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE DRIVER!
ONE SUBSCRIPTION, EVERY DEVICE
2020 RaceView Update|2020 RaceView Update2020 RaceView UpdateEach year, NASCAR assesses its digital platform and enhances the product offerings in an effort to provide fans with the best overall experience possible.This involves listening to NASCAR fans and introducing new, innovative experiences and other enhancements that elevate the experience on race days. It also requires decisions that oftentimes come at the expense of specific products like NASCAR RaceView, which will take its final laps at Homestead-Miami Speedway during this year’s Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship.RaceView will not return for the 2020 season.If you are on an auto-bill or auto-renew plan, your subscription will automatically terminate at the end of the season.One of the most popular features in RaceView, according to feedback from fans, is the access to Scanner.Scanner will still be available in 2020 on both the NASCAR.com leaderboard and in the NASCAR Mobile app.NASCAR is finalizing a series of new digital products and features that will be available to fans next season and announced leading up to 2020 DAYTONA 500.If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.comThank you for being a loyal subscriber,NASCAR Digital Media
To access RaceView on your mobile device, you will need to download the RaceView Mobile app and login with the same NASCAR.com account used to purchase your subscription. Mobile access is available on iOS and Android devices. For detailed steps
CLICK HERE.Mobile Device Access1. Download RaceView Mobile from iTunes or Google Play Store
2. Open the App and Click LOGIN in the top right corner
3. Sign In with the same NASCAR.com used or created when purchasing
4. Enter LIVE RACE during Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Races
5. You will need to log in again if logging out or accessing on a PC or other supported mobile device
6. Any updates to RaceView subscription information must be done by accessing NASCAR.com/raceview, logging in and clicking on MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION
7. NASCAR.com account settings can be viewed by visiting NASCAR.com, logging in and clicking MY PROFILE in the upper right.